Who can apply for visa
Visa request to Estonia can be submitted by:
• Russian citizens (except citizens registered in Saint Petersburg, Leningrad Region, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Velikiy Novgorod, Republic of Karelia. These applicants should submit documents at the Estonian Visa Center in Saint Petersburg).
• Pskov and Pskov region residents submit documents at the Estonian visa center in Pskov.
• Foreign citizens can submit documents to visa center providing registration or permit of stay in Russian Federation only.
Each applicant must come in person at the visa application centers to provide biometric identifiers fingerprints to the union schengen visa information system (VIS).
For the Applicants who have already provided biometrics, documents can be submitted by:
- One of the family members with the handwritten letter and copy of documents which prove family relations: for children – birth certificate (original and copy), for spouses — marriage certificate (original and copy).
If the applicant has changed the name, new certificate must be attached to prove relationship.
Kindly note that according to the Consulate requirements brothers and sisters cannot apply for each others visas.
- Authorized representative can apply with the power of attorney (2 copies of the power of attorney and 2 copies of the civil passport should be provided).
- Company representative can apply for business visa with the letter from the respective company.
- Representative of agencies/ companies/ institutions can apply for group (sport team, creative team etc.).
- Parents or legal representative can apply for minors or disabled persons with proper documentation duly signed, certified along with a copy. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from providing the fingerprints. Their attendance is not required.