Applications are submitted to visa center located at 121059 Moscow Kievskaya str., est. 2, 3rd floor, Commercial and hotel complex “Kievskyi”.
Schengen visa is valid for the following countries:
Who may submit documents:
- Russian citizens (except citizens registered in Saint Petersburg, Leningrad Region, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Velikiy Novgorod, Republic of Karelia. These applicants should submit documents at the Estonian Visa Center in Saint Petersburg).
- Pskov and Pskov region residents submit documents at the Estonian Visa Center in Pskov.
- Foreign citizens can submit documents to visa center providing registration or permit of stay in Russian Federation.
Each applicant must visit visa application centers in person to provide biometric identifiers fingerprints to the union schengen visa information system (VIS).
For the Applicants who have already provided biometrics, documents can be submitted by:
- One of the family members with the handwritten letter and copy of documents which prove family relations: for children – birth certificate (original and copy), for spouses — marriage certificate (original and copy).
If the applicant has changed the name, new certificate must be attached to prove relationship.
Kindly note that according to the Consulate requirements brothers and sisters cannot apply for each others visas.
- Authorized representative can apply with the power of attorney (2 copies of the power of attorney and 2 copies of the civil passport should be provided).
- Company representative can apply for business visa with the letter from the respective company.
- Representative of agencies/ companies/ institutions can apply for group (sport team, creative team etc.).
- Parents or legal representative can apply for minors or disabled persons with proper documentation duly signed, certified along with a copy. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from providing the fingerprints. Their attendance is not required.
Kindly note:Documents can be submitted not earlier than 90 days before the trip.
Applicants are advised to submit copies and notarized copies of the documents. The originals of the documents should be presented at the time of submission.
If applicant has already a valid schengen visa, a new Estonian schengen visa can be issued after expiry date of the previous one.
In order to facitilate the processing the applicants are advised:
- To use only application forms which meet the required standards. The application forms are awailable on the link application forms. Application forms must be complete and duly signed.
- It is advised, if any other trip is planned or any travel is scheduled before departure to Estonia and the visa is required by a certain deadline we recommend to submit additional documents such as copies of your tickets, hotel bookings in the country/ countries you are going to visit.
- Applicants are advised to apply for a visa in the Consulate of country of the main destination (where applicant intends to stay longer). If the itinerary is planned to make several consecutive stays of approximately the same length in various Schengen States, in this case the applicant should apply for visa in Consulate of the first country to entry into the Schengen Area.
- If the applicant has two valid international passports both must be submitted; in case only one is valid please provide a copy of the void passport. The passport must have at least two blank pages to affix the visa and for border stamps.
- If applicant’s surname was changed, proof of that legal change must be submitted (original+copy).
- Kindly note that Consulate reserves the right to request further documentation.