Document requirements for business visa
To apply for a business visa the applicant should submit:
- invitation letter from the Estonian company inviting for meetings, conferences or other business associations; *
- proof of employment or guarantee letter from the Russian company; *
- confirmation of accommodation; *
- return tickets; *
- a valid travel document issued within last 10 years with two blank pages and the validity of 3 months after the expiry date of visa;
- the application form must be filled on line on the following link https://eelviisataotlus.vm.ee. Hand written forms are not acceptable by the Embassy, the only exemption is for unemployed pensioners. All online forms should be printed and signed by each applicant.
- one recent color photograph not older than 6 months on a light background size of 35*45 mm;
- expired or another valid foreign travel passport if there are schengen visas issued within last 3 years;
- copy of the internal passport including pages with the applicant’s personal information, registered domicile;
- travel insurances
The insurance policy should be valid for all the Schengen countries. The insurance coverage must be at least Euro 30,000. The policies filled in by hand are not accepted.
In case of multi visa request, the travel insurance could be presented only for the first trip;
For your convenience online insurance option is available on the link below.
Order an insurance Online
- visa fee;
- domestic passport. (Russian Nationals)
- the consent for processing the personal data;
The separate form in original is required for each applicant including children. For children under 18 the consent should be filled in and signed by one of the parents or the appropriate adult with entering his personal data in corresponding section. The consent form can be both handwritten or typed.
The form and examples of filling are located in the section Application forms
* Optional documents
For applicants under 18 years of age additional documents are required.